A Yearlong Documentary Series that travels the USA. In search of Creators and the Crafts / Skills they ameliorate and hone.
- Weekly Highlight Films on Artists, Craftsmen, Designers, Photographers, and anyone who works with their hands.
- Weekly Instructional Films covering wide topics from Micro-Electronics and Leather-working to DIY Cinematography Gear and How to Build a Foot powered Flywheel Generator with a 3D Printer. The ideas are limitless.
- Highly Curated longer form films of MAKERS and other influential people in the Maker community, Small Business Realm, and general Entrepreneurs.
- Free Creation and Instructional Workshops for the public. ( Partnering with Local MakerSpaces ie. www.forgegreensboro.org/ )
-- Hosted by LOCAL and abroad skilled instructors proficient in their craft.
-- These Can include anything from CNC milling, 3D Printing, Metals, Electronics, Photography, After Effects, or how to build a chair from scratch
-- Our hope is to use these workshops as a way to Inspire the next generation of Makers, Young or Old. Provide free promotional films of MakerSpaces to encourage makers in the community to let their ideas come to life in their hands.
-- Hold Events to raise funds to help expand MakerSpaces across the US and Canada in various towns and universities in need of a proper outlet to bring their ideas to fruition through the tools available.
- Comprehensive Tutorials on the various tools available in Adobe CC 2017 including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator and many more.
- [LIVE] Editing sessions and Podcasts discussing MAKER Topics as well as Editing techniques.
- [LIVE] MAKER sessions showing technique and steps involved for various crafts.
- 360 Degree VR Integration throughout and 360 LIVESTREAM
- Searching For Sustainability. Through off grid and sustainable day to day conscious decision making.
- Showing the Intricacies of Living FULLTIME in a Van that has been curated for my every design need for productive creation and Daily Inspiration.
- Showing that it doesn't take a lot of money or skill to make your ideas become a reality.
- Trying our best to inspire at least one person each day to pursue working with their hands on whatever they have at their disposal.
We plan to fully design our Mobile Production Studio to the highest extent of Function and Crafted Aesthetics to meet our working and living requirements. This will essentially be a "Smart Home On Wheels". We look forward to partnering with business and organizations to bring this project to Life.
The Story Behind The Stories
The Story Behind The Stories
I suppose now it's time for a life update.
This is for you Mother Dear.
Here I am, 5 days after my 22nd birthday.
Sitting in a coffee shop within a climbing gym and I'm reminded of 6 months ago when I decided to make a choice. A conscious decision to push myself past my comfort zone and fortify myself and push my Craft beyond its limits. That decision was to deny myself the comfort and safety of a constant roof over my head. I subleased my apartment, Minimalized most of my belongings and set up a home in the national forests of North Carolina and Tennessee. I camped for two months of the summer all throughout the Carolina's and Tennessee. I then went on a month long journey to explore the Great Pacific Northwest. No Words. Upon my return I was able to save enough to finally purchase a 1995 Chevy G20 3/4 ton van to convert into a mobile production studio. This Decision, had it's own set of challenges and misgivings. I am now happy to say that I am announcing a new creative project / Season of life. This new season is called "The Moving Maker's Movement" (or something like that) a year long Documentary Series where I travel the country in a mobile studio / camper. Expanding my leather-working and film businesses. And producing weekly films about the movers, shakers, and makers of this country that I call home. These Projects will push me to expand my Cinematography capabilities. They will hopefully help at least one person to continue their creative pursuit. You will get to follow me through the process of building my mobile studio, film pieces of inspiring makers. general maker instructional videos, from leather-working, woodworking, metals, micro-elctronics, photography, filmmaking, programming, and much, much more. This is just the surface of the possibilities once I set forth. As most of my friends know. My place is usually behind the lens. So this will be interesting, to say the least. Let's not make this weird. (Im looking at you Vloggers) I look at the people in my life that inspire me most and I hope one day, to be that for someone else. I eagerly await sharing this endeavor with all of you. If anyone has any suggestions of ideas that parallel well with this vision. shoot me an email at
"Keep Treading Forth With Ecstatic Curiosity" - Jason Silva
"Lead A Quiet Life & Work With Your Hands" - 1 Thessalonians 4:11 - 12
"Life's Better When You Make Stuff" - Levi Allen https://www.leftcoast.co